lovelybike3
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Bike Shadow
Posted on 12:44 PM
by dvdsvdsdv
It kept following me around, so finally I took a picture.
Ever photograph your own bike shadow?
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Posted in
Lucy 3-Speed
|
No comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Da Vinci Bicycle... Or Not
Forget the Fendi Bicycle . It has been proposed that the first Italian designer bike was invented by Leonardo Da Vinci. The wooden construc...
Citibike Wien
Like many cities in the EU, Vienna has recently adapted an active city-wide bicycle rental programme. The concept is similar to Zipcar in t...
DZnuts for the Ladies?
One discovery I have made in my attempts to battle roadbike discomforts is a product called DZnuts . This is a chamois cream that promises t...
Woolen Socks and Tights: Winter Cycling Delights
Over the holidays I was gifted some wool socks and tights, and I thought it might be useful to review them. Wool is of course an essential ...
French Inspirations II: J'Adore René Herse
As far as vintage roadbikes go, none have gotten to me quite like the impeccably elegant René Herse . For your viewing pleasure, I present s...
Old English vs New English
When I first posted about buying my vintage Raleigh Lady's Tourist, a reader commented that it looks like "the Pashley's grandm...
New Year, New Look, and Change of Contact Info
Happy 2010 everyone! It's always nice to do something new in the new year, and so you may have noticed that I've made some minor cha...
Creative Encounters: Bicycle "Self-help" Workshop
Located in the WUK center for workshops and culture in Vienna, the Fahrrad Selbsthilfe Werkstatt (Bicycle Self-Help Workshop), functions o...
Bicycles in Vienna: Part I
On account of my job, I spend parts of the year in Vienna, Austria. Now that my interest in bicycles is ignited, I have been paying attenti...
Adventures with Shellac: Olive Handlebar Tape
Okay: So say, hypothetically, you acquire a Mixte . It is a beautiful pale marine-blue. And it comes with drop handlebars. And after read...
Categories
ANT
art
bags
basket
beginners
bicycle events
bicycle industry
bicycle reviews
bike friends
bike shopping
blog development
Boston
Brompton
Brooks
Cape Cod
cats
clothing
Co-Habitant
coaster brake
comfort
countryside
diamond frame
DIY
DL-1
dress guards
drop bars
Eustacia Vye
fashion industry
fenders
films
flowers
food
framebuilding
Gazelle
gender
give-away
grips
handlebars
holidays
Italian bicycles
lights
local bike shops
loop frame
Lucy 3-Speed
lugs
Marianne
mixte
Motobecane
Myles
night time cycling
Pashley
product reviews
rain
Raleigh
restoration
Rivendell
roadcycling
rod brakes
Rodney
Royal H
Royal H. Mixte
saddles
shop visits
silliness
skirt
social commentary
somervillain
summer cycling
sun and heat
tandem
technique
test rides
tires
tools
traffic
trails
travel
urban cycling
Velouria
Vienna
vintage
winter cycling
Blog Archive
►
2010
(8)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(182)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(21)
▼
August
(20)
The Provincetown School of Vehicular Cycling
Ladies and Diamond Frames
Lobstah Gettah?
Mixte Lovers, Rejoice: VO Prepares a Little Something
Pashley, Speed, Hipster Bag
Batavus Old Dutch: Not What I Expected
Cynthia Rowley Bike on Newbury Street
Bike Shadow
Cream Delta-Cruisin'
Seaside Tandem
DZnuts for the Ladies?
Idyllic Trail Through the Charles River Reservation
Night Time Bike Art
Adventures with Twine
What Makes a Bicycle Shop Good?
Carradice Barley: a Lovely Saddlebag
Review of "Eustacia Vye": Pashley Princess Sovereign
Summer Gentlemen
Mixte Appreciation Weblog: Show Your Love!
Road Becomes Cycling Path
►
July
(21)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(9)
Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
dvdsvdsdv
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment